The Cleareon team is heading to Miami! Capacity's Metro Connect USA 2017, heralded as the 'must-attend event for the US metro market,' kicks off January 30 and ends February 1.
Cleareon Co-CEO Cliff Kane will speak on the event's first panel, "CEO INTERVIEWS: STEPS TO CREATING TOMORROW'S METRO MARKET" taking place Monday, January 31 from 10 am to 11 am.
The panel, moderated by Andrew Lipman, Partner, MORGAN, LEWIS & BOCKIUS, will discuss revenue opportunities in VAS:
• What are the next steps to effectively monetizing the network?
• How are the changes in backhaul and network densification affecting current metro providers?
• What are metro players strategies towards partnering and integration of edge data centers and dark vs. lit services?
• What is the role of metro providers in the role of 5G?
The panel will also address potential upcoming industry challenges:
• How are metro providers addressing increasingly complex demands from the enterprises and carrier customers they serve?
• How are cable companies still posing a challenge to the established metro business model?
• What are the newest technologies affecting the market?
In addition to Cliff, other panelists include Dave Schaeffer, Founder & CEO, COGENT COMMUNICATIONS; Bob Udell, President & CEO, CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS; and
Timothy G. Biltz, President & Chief Executive Officer, LUMOS NETWORKS.
This panel and event is surely not to miss! For more information, visit http://www.capacityconferences.com/Metro-Connect-USA.html.
Hope to see you there!